Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wow!

What a wild semester already! But it's so fun! I love my classes a lot. I am taking a Distance Education class (how to create one). I'm learning a lot about the theories behind it, and how to do it. I'm also taking a computer programming class (how to do web programming) and I'm learning a lot there too. I wish I could pick it up a little more quickly though. I have to think about it.

I am also teaching. I have my Linguistics 230 class, and it is a lot of fun. I have good students and they are working hard. I need to work on my activities to make sure my students are always actively involved. I am enjoying them though. Then I am team-teaching two sections of Foundations of Bilingual Education with a professor from the Teacher Education Department. I am learning a ton from her and I am enjoying what I am learning. It is a great experience.

Today I got to hear President Eyring as the Devotional speaker. He spoke about how the Savior is the Great Deliverer and how He will comfort and guide when we lose loved ones to death, when we are faced with great challenges, and when we need to repent. I love listening to him talk.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I miss you! Come see me when can we talk?

Home on the Range said...

Awesome! Glad things are going so good! Sure love you!