Monday, April 28, 2008

End of Semester

The semester has finally finished. I submitted my project and my grades today!!!!! Hooray! I was so excited about my final project (excited that it is finished, that is). It feels s/o good to have it done. You can check it out at this website
http://ipt.byu.edu/~johnsonc/menu.htm

It is the last project listed (Units 7-8).

So now it's time to prepare for my first class on Wednesday. I need to work on a new syllabus. Shall I be a mean teacher or shall I be nice? I hope it's a good summer. I only have 8 students signed up for class. Won't that be nice?

Congratulations to Lori! Jordan, good luck on your last final!
And everyone else - Love you all!

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Great Job! That is a cool project! Wow! Sure was good to see you and spend a little time together!

Kj and Jessica said...

I went to takethe first test, but at 2 in the morning I don't remember what my factors even are! You could teach me a thing or two! Sure glad that you like what you are doing!