Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun things in Baltimore

While I was in Baltimore, I got to do and see some fun things. First, I got to go to the Cheesecake Factory. Mmmm... was my key lime cheesecake good. I had to get it to go though because I was too full to eat at the restaurant.

The next morning, we decided to tour the USS Constellation in Baltimore's Inner Harbor. It is one of the last sail warships the Navy built.
It is really quite a fascinating ship.



Staying in Baltimore was great! I don't think I've ever slept so well in a hotel. Wow! I slept hard every night and the bed was super comfortable. It must have been all of the pillows.



And then I had to come home. It was a fun trip. Here I am in the Baltimore Washington International (BWI) Airport.

The End.

3 comments:

David y Amy said...

You make me laugh. What conference??? You went for the food, hotel, sights, and the airplane ride! I like your new blog design!

Cary said...

Those are the precise reasons for going to Baltimore. The conference was not the exciting part, but I did learn some things. ;)

It's the same way when I went to CA. I didn't go for the conference. I went to see you guys. :)

Farrah said...

Yummy....cheesecake! It's one of my favorite things to do while traveling. Finding a Cheesecake Factory!