Friday, November 2, 2007

Horray for Friday!

It's Friday!!! I can't believe how quickly this week went! So about Saturday while I was at AECT, I lost my voice. It was pretty much gone on Sunday too. I did go to Sacrament Meeting, but I found someone who could sub for my primary class. I basically slept all day. Monday was interesting because, although I had a little more voice, I still didn't have very much. So my portion of class was very short and my students talked in groups about their projects. Monday afternoon, I just slept too. Tuesday, I decided I'd go to the doctor, and he said that I had lanryngeal tracheitis or something to that effect. He gave me some cough medicine with codeine (that wakes me up) and some expectorant drug that opened up my lungs really well. So I've been coughing and spitting and being a real lady as I've worked to get over the craziness. I am feeling a lot better today than I have all week.

This weekend I'm getting a presentation ready to present in Baltimore. I'll be going there on Tuesday. I am also going to grade my students' midterms that they did while I was gone last week. Then I'll work on creating a bibliography for a paper I need to write before the end of the semester. Then I hope I'll have time to take a nap...I guess I'd better get busy. Life is good!

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

So glad you are feeling better! The pictures are great. Hope your trip to Baltimore is great!!

David y Amy said...

I didn't realize your trip to Baltomore was so soon. Good luck with your presentation. Let me know how it goes. Your pictures are fun. Too bad you didn't feel good when you went. We'll have to go again. Love ya