Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Hair


Yesterday I decided it was time to do something new with my hair. So Lori was home from school and had some time, so we went to Fantastic Sam's and I got a haircut. Then the stylist styled it for me. Wow, was it big when she finished. We went back to my house and "fixed" it so it wasn't quite so big and fluffy. I really like it. Of course, today, I tried to do something similar, but it didn't turn out like I thought it would. Oh well. That's how it usually happens. Que va a hacer?

6 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David y Amy said...

I love it! that's how my haircut is too. I'm still trying to figure out how to style it. You look great!

Kj and Jessica said...

cary your hair looks wonderful i like it alot

Kj and Jessica said...

your hair looks great i like it alot

Farrah said...

Super duper cute hair do! I need to chop mine off! You're giving me motivation to do it! :)

Rebecca said...

How cute! Love the new style!