Monday, August 25, 2008

New Semester?

Since I've been told that I'm bad for only posting once a semester, I'll try to post a little bit more.

I was able to go to California with Mom and Dad and we had such a fun time. It was great to be with them and to also see Amy's family. It was great fun! We also got to go to Sea World (Shampu, Shampu) and the beach. It was so nice! Thank you Mom and Dad and Amy and David for hosting us there!

Over the weekend I was also able to clean house and do laundry. I guess I need to do my room next. ;) I'll work on it!

Anyway, I'm back at work today trying to finish up everything that needs to be done before school starts. I can't believe it's already time. The summer just flew by!
Love you all!

2 comments:

Farrah said...

Glad you had a good time with the fam in Cali! I can't believe the summer is gone either. Day 1 is down for me and it was good. But it's always nerve racking, right?

Clint Johnson said...

No way - you updated your blog :-). Lookin' forward to many, many, more posts. lol