Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I don't know about where you are, but I woke up this morning to about 4 inches of snow and more coming down! I think we are going to have a white Christmas after all. I was beginning to wonder. I went outside and scraped my driveway enough that I could pull my car in because the mail lady doesn't like to have to try to maneuver around to get to the mailbox, so now I am out of the way. Looks like I finished just in time. I just saw her drive by. :)

I am in the middle of finishing up my final projects. I pretty much finished up a big paper yesterday. I have been trying to get it to come together all semester, and I just could not get it. I worked a lot on it last Friday and I felt good about it. Then Saturday, it just wasn't there. Finally yesterday, I felt like it finally all fit together, so I was happy. I need to finish just a couple of things on it this morning and then I'll make the long trek down to campus so I can print it and submit it. One class down!

I am also finally ready for Christmas. I have just a few more things to do for it, but I am excited now!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Post a picture of the snow!! I wanna see what real snow looks like! Did I tell you it "snowed" here last Tuesday? Yeah, for a little bit during the night. One of my students made a snowman, but it was small and the amount of snow was pitiful. But it sure made the Austinites very happy!