Monday, October 8, 2007

The First Day

So here's the first day on my blog. I should have been reading an article for class, but I created a blog instead. Lori was my assistant. So... this morning I taught my class about understanding how the context of a conversation helps us understand the meaning of it. It was pretty exciting. Or not. Then I met with one of my students because she missed class the other day, so I caught her up. Lori came by the office then and so we've been working oh so hard. In the middle of our "studies" I got an email saying that I had messed up a test for a project I am doing. I had to fix it and try to find a new test to give the students. It's making me a little nervous. It'll work out though, or it won't.

Now, it's time to hit the books.

1 comment:

Cary said...

Hehehe! I love our life. Lori luv you